- Respect Everyone's Privacy, being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private.
- Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
- Give more than you take to this group. Self-promotion, spam, and irrelevant links aren't allowed.
- Please be considerate in the language you use on the forum. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily, and only use minor words.
- No suicidal or self-harm content. Admins and Moderators aren’t trained in crisis counseling. You can find crisis numbers here .
- Please do not post in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
- Please refrain from posting images larger than 800x600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds and keeps the forum looking tidy.
- Using red text is not allowed. Only moderators and administrators may use this.
I think these rules are clear and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is as safe and supportive as it can be.
What happens if I break a rule?
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual practice is as follows :
1st rule break: A Warning will be sent.
2nd rule break: Another warning, with a temporary ban.
3rd rule break: An extended ban will be issued , the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident.
4th rule break: A permanent ban will be issued, you will not be allowed to post on this site again.
If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to contact the admin or a moderator, who will be able to clear things up for you.