- Respect Everyone's Privacy, being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private.
- Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
- Give more than you take to this group. Self-promotion, spam, and irrelevant links aren't allowed.
- Please be considerate in the language you use on the forum. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily, and only use minor words.
- No suicidal or self-harm content. Admins and Moderators aren’t trained in crisis counseling. You can find crisis numbers here .
- Please do not post in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
- Please refrain from posting images larger than 800x600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds and keeps the forum looking tidy.
- Using red text is not allowed. Only moderators and administrators may use this.
I think these rules are clear and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is as safe and supportive as it can be.
What happens if I break a rule?
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual practice is as follows :
1st rule break:
- A Warning will be sent.
2nd rule break.
- Another warning, with a temporary ban.
3rd rule break
- You will receive am extended ban, the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident.
On another breach of rules :
After the 3rd rule break, you will receive a permanent ban, meaning you will not be allowed to post on this forum again.
If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to contact the admin or a moderator, who will be able to clear things up for you.